We have collated the following information which we hope will cover most of your questions and requirements. Please read carefully and follow the instructions.
For further enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow the steps below:
- Complete the New Midwife form – email this back to us and we will get you set up in our system.
- Order a new graduation starter pack on the consumables order form – everything you need to get started (complete venepuncture tray, urine pottles, collection punnets, bacterial swabs, chlamydia swabs and specimen bags).
You will be asked to supply your HPI/CPN number to us – if you do not have one or do not know what it is please contact the Midwifery Council.
Order supplies using the midwife consumables order form.
- Patient test information sheets – you can download information sheets for patients.
- Specimen collection information – everything you need to know about collecting specimens.
- Illumiscreen prenatal testing – read more here.
- Maternal serum screening – the request form can be found here.
eResults is an innovative results solution, providing timely access to your test results anywhere you go. eResults allows you to access your results electronically via your smartphone, desktop or tablet from any location. For more information visit the eResults website.
We send all laboratory communications electronically. This includes service changes, test updates and our laboratory newsletter. To stay up-to-date with everything that is happening and to ensure you don’t miss any important information please sign up to our referrer mailing list here.
Find a list the best ways to contact us to suit your enquiry here